A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Carr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie M Carr MD is a female Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carrie M. Carr practice?
- Dr. Carrie Carr has 7 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Carr practices Radiology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Lake City, MN and Winona, MN.
See Rochester Radiologists.