A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Carr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie M Carr DMD and MD is a female Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carrie M. Carr practice?
- Dr. Carrie Carr has 7 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Carr practices Radiology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Winona, MN and Lake City, MN.
See Rochester Radiologists.