A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Carter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Carter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Lillian Carter MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carrie L. Carter practice?
- Dr. Carrie Carter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Carter practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.