A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Cearley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Cearley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Cearley, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cearley graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Cearley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Earl K Long Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Jo Cearley MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carrie J. Cearley practice?
- Dr. Carrie Cearley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Cearley practices Emergency Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and Zachary, LA.
See Baton Rouge Emergency Physicians.