A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Chun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Chun is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chun
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Chun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chun graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Chun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Dianne Chun MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carrie D. Chun practice?
- Dr. Carrie Chun has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Chun practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Critical Care Practitioners, and La Jolla Pulmonologists.