A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Coleman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Coleman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coleman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carrie A. Coleman practice?
Dr. Carrie Coleman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.