A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Coleman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Coleman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Allen Coleman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carrie A. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Carrie Coleman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Coleman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Revere, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.