A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Dul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Dul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dul
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Dul, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dul graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Dul has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie L Dul MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carrie L. Dul practice?
- Dr. Carrie Dul has 1 office location.
- Dr. Carrie Dul practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.