A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Dul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Dul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dul
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Dul, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dul graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Dul has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie L Dul MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carrie L. Dul practice?
- Dr. Carrie Dul has 1 office location.
- Dr. Carrie Dul practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.