A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Dul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Dul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Dul, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dul graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dul has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carrie Dul practice?
Dr. Carrie Dul practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Warren Internists, Warren Hematologists, and Warren Oncologists.