Dr. Carrie Dul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carrie Dul?

Worst office I have ever been to.

Posted on August 21st, 2017

Please please don't go to this office. I know right away I shouldn't be there, super pushy and didn't want to listen to anything I had to say. They were suppose to send out a test for me. It was never sent out. They kept me stringing along till I did the actual call and contacted mammaprint test themselves. They had no record of me. I called office to find out why this happened and they made up some excuse and said something about how they sent a fax. So I said I need the fax proof that it was sent, they had nothing. Clearly being upset, a women named Christina from the offic basically told me she's going to hang up on me bc I'm upset. She told it it wasn't her falt she didn't save the fax info and it wasn't her fault she didn't follow up with mammaprint. Odd that I knew what to go to contact them but the office couldn't figure it out. So now here I am 2 weeks later, no test. I now have to wait another two weeks for them to ACTUALLY get sent out. Rude disgusting office. Please rethink your choice to go to her.

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Excellent very friendly staff feel very comfortable with everyone !! Lots of humor that's why !!

Posted on May 30th, 2014

Dr. Dul is a wonderful doctor. She makes me feel at ease, and has gone out of her way to make sure that I had the tests needed to offer me peace of mind. I am grateful to have her to guide me through a difficult diagnosis.

Posted on November 26th, 2012

Dr Dul is very caring & really takes time with her patients. I trust her with my life.

Posted on May 25th, 2012

Dr Dul is a dedicated doctor, extremely knowledgable and caring about her patients. I would recomend her to new patients. However the wait time in her office is not exceptable. I have waited as long a 3 and 1/2 hours and never less than 1 and 1/2 to 2 and 1/2 hours. This exists at both the main hospital office and 12 mile offices

Posted on November 1st, 2017