A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Edelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Edelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Edelman, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Edelman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Allysia Edelman MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Carrie A. Edelman practice?
- Dr. Carrie Edelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Edelman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Brick, NJ.
See Brick Internists and Brick Rheumatologists.