A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Edelman is Good. Dr. Edelman has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Edelman, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Edelman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Edelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carrie A. Edelman practice?
Dr. Carrie Edelman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Brick, NJ.
See Brick Internists and Brick Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Edelman, Dr. Cari Edelman, Dr. Carla Edelman, Dr. Carlene Edelman, Dr. Carlota Edelman, Dr. Carlotta Edelman, Dr. Carly Edelman, Dr. Carlyn Edelman