A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Edelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Edelman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edelman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Edelman, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Edelman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie A Edelman MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Carrie A. Edelman practice?
- Dr. Carrie Edelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Edelman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Brick, NJ.
See Brick Internists and Brick Rheumatologists.