A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Edwards, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Edwards has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Lynn Edwards MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carrie L. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Carrie Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Edwards practices Emergency Medicine near Canton, GA.
See Canton Emergency Physicians.