Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carrie Ellis-Colandro
Dr. Carrie Ellis-Colandro, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ellis-Colandro is affiliated with Physician's Regional Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center North and Physicians Regional Medical Center. Dr. Ellis-Colandro has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carrie Ellis-Colandro has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Carrie Ellis-Colandro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Donald Parker
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi23
Dr. Francis Roy
Family Medicine, General Practice
Knoxville, TN 2.78 mi22
Dr. James Harrison
Addiction Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery
Knoxville, TN 2.83 mi35