A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Ernst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ernst
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Ernst Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Ernst, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ernst graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Ernst has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Lisa Ernst MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carrie L. Ernst practice?
- Dr. Carrie Ernst has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Ernst practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.