A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Ernst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Ernst, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ernst graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Ernst has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Lisa Ernst MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carrie L. Ernst practice?
- Dr. Carrie Ernst has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Ernst practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.