Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carrie Firestone Baum
Dr. Carrie Firestone Baum, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics. Dr. Firestone Baum is affiliated with Ochsner Hospital For Children, Kenner Regional Medical Center and St Anne General Hospital. Dr. Firestone Baum has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Carrie Firestone Baum has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Carrie Firestone Baum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Victor Lucas Jr
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
New Orleans, LA 0 mi16
Dr. Joan Griffith
New Orleans, LA 0 mi35
Dr. Mary Palermo
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
New Orleans, LA 0 mi29