A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Giordano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Giordano, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Giordano, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Giordano graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Giordano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie May Giordano DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carrie M. Giordano practice?
- Dr. Carrie Giordano has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Giordano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.