A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Horwitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Horwitch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Horwitch, FACP, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Complications
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horwitch graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Horwitch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- VIRGINIA MASON HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Ann Horwitch FACP, MD, and MPH is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carrie A. Horwitch practice?
- Dr. Carrie Horwitch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Horwitch practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA and Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Internists.