A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Horwitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Horwitch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Horwitch, MD, MPH, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Complications
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horwitch graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Horwitch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horwitch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans