A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Hufnal-Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Hufnal-Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hufnal-Miller graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hufnal-Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Ann Hufnal-Miller MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carrie A. Hufnal-Miller practice?
- Dr. Carrie Hufnal-Miller has 8 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Hufnal-Miller practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Plainsboro, NJ.
See Doylestown Pediatricians.