A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Jaworski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Jaworski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Jaworski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Joint Diseases
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaworski graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Jaworski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Jaworski MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carrie Jaworski practice?
- Dr. Carrie Jaworski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Jaworski practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Glenview Primary Care Doctors and Glenview Sports Medicine Doctors.