A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Jordan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Jordan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Mercy Philadelphia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Jordan MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carrie Jordan practice?
- Dr. Carrie Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Jordan practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.