Dr. Carrie Kern Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carrie Kern?

Very thorough and very pleasant!

Posted on April 25th, 2017

I have been her patient for about 10 years and I have been very happy.

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

I don't believe I would be alive today if it wasn't for Dr. Kern. Told her I was having a pain in my head and she said "well I'm going to send you for an MRA just to be sure." Thank God she did because I had two brain aneurysms. Was immediately sent to a neurosurgeon and had to have brain surgery. After two strokes, brain surgery and a blood clot, I'm still here thanks to Dr. Kern. I truly believe she saved my life. She is also the kindest Dr. I have ever had, very thorough - you never feel rushed. Her staff is so very nice too. I would recommend her in a heart beat.

Great PCP

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Sometimes difficult to get an appointment and a 20-30min wait to be seen. However; Friendly, Knowledgeable. Update to date in latest management of general medical conditions handled by a PCP/FP. Makes medical decisions based on experience and research based clinical evidence. A real health care "partner" willing to discuss your health care issues and different types of treatment. As a Health care provider I recommend as a PCP/FP provider.

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Dr. Kern is very thorough, I highly recommend.

Posted on July 21st, 2015

I really like the way she stays on top of your stats.

she is an angel

Posted on July 9th, 2014

She is the only doctor i would recommend. She is thorough, patient, kind, compassionate and truly wants to help her patients, she takes her time and really listened to my concerns and set me up for referrals bc of my condition, she has not guided me wrong. I seriously am indebted to her for being a good doctor and following up and being so caring. She was like an angel sent from god bc no other doctor was helpful when i got sick but she was there for me every step of the way. Thank you so much doctor!

Carrie Kern is Class A

Posted on November 11th, 2012

Dr Kern is a caring, knowledgeable physician. She knows her "stuff". Dr Kern presents with a professional yet friendly approach. This helps with the "shite coat syndrome"! I highly recommend her and this practice.

Can't ever get an appointment to see you.

Posted on March 10th, 2011

Posted on December 20th, 2010

Dr. Kern is a professional, caring, through physician. I have not had a problem getting an appointment if I was ill. For general things, such as referrals or perscriptions you may call the RN.

Actually Reads Your Medical Files

Posted on August 26th, 2010

I'm Scots/Irish/German so of course that means pale with freckles and some moles. About 6 to 7 years ago I had a mole removed from my arm at the University I was attending. I never heard anything back about it, which usually means its fine. During these years I graduated and have been to approximately 3-4 doctors through the years, giving each access to my medical files. Now roughly 7 years later on only my second visit Dr Kern tells me that she reviewed my files and the biopsy of this mole had come back with some unusual cells and a recommendation that I get the site examined by a dermatologist! Members of my family have had skin cancer and with the time span that had lapsed since the biopsy I was very worried and immediately did, luckily it turned out fine it had been completely removed and no residual abnormal cells, but still very disappointed by my past doctors and very impressed with Dr. Carrie Kern! She also has an excellent bedside manner and seems very knowledgable.

Posted on August 23rd, 2017