she is an angel show details she is an angel
by very happy patient on Jul 9th, 2014

She is the only doctor i would recommend. She is thorough, patient, kind, compassionate and truly wants to help her patients, she takes her time and really listened to my concerns and set me up for referrals bc of my condition, she has not guided me wrong. I seriously am indebted to her for being a good doctor and following up and being so caring. She was like an angel sent from god bc no other doctor was helpful when i got sick but she was there for me every step of the way. Thank you so much doctor!

Carrie Kern is Class A show details Carrie Kern is Class A
Nov 11th, 2012

Dr Kern is a caring, knowledgeable physician. She knows her "stuff". Dr Kern presents with a professional yet friendly approach. This helps with the "shite coat syndrome"! I highly recommend her and this practice.

Dec 19th, 2010

Dr. Kern is a professional, caring, through physician. I have not had a problem getting an appointment if I was ill. For general things, such as referrals or perscriptions you may call the RN.

Actually Reads Your Medical Files show details Actually Reads Your Medical Files
by Jennifer on Aug 26th, 2010

I'm Scots/Irish/German so of course that means pale with freckles and some moles. About 6 to 7 years ago I had a mole removed from my arm at the University I was attending. I never heard anything back about it, which usually means its fine. During these years I graduated and have been to approximately 3-4 doctors through the years, giving each access to my medical files. Now roughly 7 years later on only my second visit Dr Kern tells me that she reviewed my files and the biopsy of this mole had come back with some unusual cells and a recommendation that I get the site examined by a dermatologist! Members of my family have had skin cancer and with the time span that had lapsed since the biopsy I was very worried and immediately did, luckily it turned out fine it had been completely removed and no residual abnormal cells, but still very disappointed by my past doctors and very impressed with Dr. Carrie Kern! She also has an excellent bedside manner and seems very knowledgable.