A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Kim, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Kim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Hyo Min Kim MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carrie H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Carrie Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Obstetricians & Gynecologists.