Dr. Carrie Klett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

January 22nd, 2014
This doctor was practicing in Virginia. She left the state and when she did, didn't bother to tell me she was leaving so that I could have my medical records transferred. She had a fantastic assistant that I watched her speak to in a horrible manner and the girl had just come back from having a baby. She has no respect for other peoples time, she just shows up whenever as though no one else has anything else to do. So with that said... If you want to have a doctors appt. that takes 4 hours from start to finish, hear her insult you, and her staff... She's the girl for you. Oh... Before you leave make sure you always get a copy of your records for when she just up and closes her office and doesn't notify you. By the way, the lady above who thinks it could be someone else, give me a break there aren't that many Carrie Kletts that are OBGYN's.

July 22nd, 2013
Cold, Rude, and Decietful!
I had both of my daughters under her care in Lincolnton. During both pregnancies, I would wait for no less than 45 minutes to be brought back. Then I would wait the same amount of time in the room waiting for her. After my second child, I was interested in having my tubes tied. She very rudely told me not to, that I would regret it. She suggested the Mirena, which my sister had just gotten at the time, and was very happy with. I didn't know much about birth control, but what I did know was that some put hormones into your body that caused bad side effects. When I asked her about it, she assured me that Mirena would last 5 years, with no side effects or hormones. I made the decision to get it, and before I could go back for my check up to make sure it was still in place, she had moved with no warning at ALL! I thought maybe I was the only case like this, but judging by her reviews and ratings I am definitely not. If you do read this, DO NOT go to her!

December 15th, 2011
So far so good
I have been seeing Dr. Klett for a month so far and I absolutely LOVE her. She is the only dr that has tried to help me get pregnant. She asked me questions that I had never been asked before, regarding my efforts and trials to get for over two years. I'm overweight but she never hounded me for it. The wait in the office is longer than I would like it to be, but it was worth it with the time she spent getting to know me and my situation. I hope she stocks around in Burlington which is where she is now located!

January 29th, 2011
Dr. Klett was my Doctor and I loved her. She was very caring and sympathetic to my needs. She is very kind and had a great bedside manner. She spent alot of time with me at my appointments and made sure I had all of my questions answered. I would definitely go see her again.

November 3rd, 2010
Love Dr Klett
Will be seeing Dr Klett next week for my second pregnancy in her care. As an older mom I did a lot of worrying with my last pregnancy, but always left her office feeling more at ease. Dr Klett delivered my daughter by c-section last year, and even repaired damage that had been left in a previous section free (we were paying out of pocket) because she was "already in there". Sometimes the wait was longer than I would expect, but otherwise only good things to say.

October 29th, 2010
Seems to have issues with overweight people.
Dr Klett may be fine with petite women that are pregnant but if you are the least bit overweight, DO NOT GO TO HER. Myself along with a few other overweight people have left her office in tears. Your first visit you are told your overweight, unhealthy and are expected not to gain an ounce during your entire pregnancy and in fact are expected to loose weight during your pregnancy. As if pregnancy isnt stress enough. She doesnt take anything going on your life as a reason for gaining weight. She accuses you of eating bad food, makes you go to dieticians for blood checks, runs tests that are unneeded..doesnt listen to concerns, very uncaring about anything...Doesnt get to know anything about your past....its do as i say...with her. In my case She didnt consider that 2 months before i became pregnant i was diagnosed with hypothyroid and was just put on medication for that in which before my first drs appoint i had just lost 25 lbs from just getting that corrected. However during my pregnancy My father in law died, my mother died, out of town funerals lasting a week or so of hotel food/restaurants etc... Gained 2 lbs in 4 weeks just to be made to feel like i was eating bon bons all day. The stress of just having to go back to her was terrible. I could go on about it all day. her bedside manner needs to drastically change, especially toward overweight people when she doesnt take the time to figure out WHY they are that way in the first place.. She assumes we all sit on our butts eating all day. Which is NOT the case.. I eventually moved offices, toward the last trimester of my pregnancy. While under her care, i gained 18 lbs total from day one of pregnancy to week 28. When i started going to another dr, at week 39, total weight gain for entire pregnancy....14 lbs. I lost 4 in the last trimester as well as didnt gain...why....My new Dr's didnt stress me out nor did they ever mention my weight previous to pregnancy nor during it. not a word. I didnt stay stressed out over it or feel like a failure. Again if you are overweight....DO NOT SEE HER...

February 5th, 2010
I like dr Klett!!!
I haven't had any problems with dr Klett. She has seen me multiple times bc of my concerns, called me rt back if I had questions and would tell me what i needed to do if I didn't know what to do. Also would give me advice if I was concerned about something. Yeah I do agree when she was in lincolnton there was only one person I thought was really rude (not calling anyone out) but I tried to overlook it, she isn't the one seeing me ha. Now that I go to her Denver office,I love it!! The staff seem very nice when I went the begining of dec. I hope that she will still be able to deliver in lincolnton when my husband and I start having kids, if not I plan to go where she does :) I totally recommend her and yes everyone has their opinion and you can't please everyone and you learn that when you work with the public (like I do)...especially when it comes to their health or medicine. Anyways, good luck to dr Klett and her new staff in the new office.

January 16th, 2010
i loved Dr klett...i had a high risk pregnancy with my twin girls nd thanks to her i was able to stay calm nd enjoy my pregnancy. The staff is wonderful nd Dr.Klett really cared about my health nd my babies! Thank you doctor and i hope to have you as my doctor next time i decide to get pregnant...GOD BLESS YOU.

October 12th, 2009
I think That she is a great doctor. When I had found out i had lost one of my twins she called me to say how sorry she was. She done my D&C to stop hemoraging from left over placinta that a midwife in gaston county left in me. I think that the whole staff is very kind and caring.

October 8th, 2009
wait too long
DR Klett has no regard for anyone elses time other that her own. I waited in the waiting room for over an hour, when I got "worked up" back where the scale is Dr. Klett was over in the corner working on the computer, I thought she was dictating or something patient related, but she was on FACEBOOK!!!.Then I still had to wait over 45 min in the exam room. I guess facebook pays her better than her patients! Another time I went I had the first appointment of the day so I could get to work myself, she was over an hour late getting to the office, then once she was there she still took over 35 min befor she came into my exam room, her first patient, needless to say I was extremely late for work that day, I can't afford a Dr with that little regard for anyone elses time.

October 7th, 2009
I would never recommend this office.
First of all the office staff is very rude. They also charge you your co-pay at the time of check-in instead of after seeing the doctor. They do this because of the inferior service. You have a harder time walking out with they have a $25/$50 co-pay. The office, rooms and staff attitudes remind me more of a health department than a professional doctor's office. I waited over an hour to "get a room" and then waited another 25 minutes in the room. No apologies or explanation. This appointment was very early so I seriously doubt they had a pregnancy emergency, I am certain they overbook and overlap patients much like a hairdresser. The assistant didn't even check BP or my pulse rate which I found odd considering this was an annual wellness checkup. I do like Dr. Klett as a person and she does answer questions but I felt she rushed through my exam and am definitely not confident she would notice problems with my body considering how quickly she rushes through her exams. I am giving the office a week or so to process my info and then I am getting my records and never stepping foot in that office again. I have had several doctors in 4 different states and I have never had a experience as bad as this. I only hope others check out reviews before choosing this place. I couldn't image being pregnant and having this experience.

April 16th, 2009
One appointment at this office I had to wait over 2.5 hours. Staff was not welcoming, my appointment was rushed, questions not answered fully or well.