A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Kovarik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Kovarik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Kovarik, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Alopecia Areata (Patchy Baldness)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Behcet Syndrome
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Celiac's Disease Skin rash (Dermatitis Herpetiformis)
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Contact Dermatitis
- Dysplastic Nevus Syndrome
- Genital Warts
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovarik graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kovarik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Kovarik MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Carrie Kovarik practice?
- Dr. Carrie Kovarik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Kovarik practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.