Dr. Carrie Lee Kresge MD is female, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Kresge, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kresge graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kresge has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center,
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kresge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Kresge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carrie L. Kresge practice?
Dr. Carrie Kresge practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near UPLAND, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Chester, PA.
See UPLAND Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Kresge, Dr. Cari Kresge, Dr. Carla Kresge, Dr. Carlene Kresge, Dr. Carlota Kresge, Dr. Carlotta Kresge, Dr. Carly Kresge, Dr. Carlyn Kresge