A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Kresge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Kresge, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kresge graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kresge has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Lee Kresge MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carrie L. Kresge practice?
- Dr. Carrie Kresge has 7 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Kresge practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA and Drexel Hill, PA.
See Chester Radiologists.