A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Davis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
- Bloomington Hospital Of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Lynn Davis MD is a female Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Carrie L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Carrie Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Davis practices Dermatology near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Dermatologists.