A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Lee, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Beth Lee MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Carrie B. Lee practice?
- Dr. Carrie Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Lee practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Public Health near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists, Chapel Hill Oncologists, and Chapel Hill Preventive Medicine Specialists.