A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Lee, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Beth Lee MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Carrie B. Lee practice?
- Dr. Carrie Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Lee practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Public Health near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists, Chapel Hill Oncologists, and Chapel Hill Preventive Medicine Specialists.