A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Lee, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan