A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Lipp is Excellent. Dr. Lipp has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Lipp, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipp graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lipp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Lipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carrie A. Lipp practice?
Dr. Carrie Lipp practices Pediatrics near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Maricopa, AZ.
See Chandler Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Lipp, Dr. Charlotte Lipp, Dr. Carla Lipp, Dr. Cari Lipp, Dr. Charline Lipp, Dr. Charmaine Lipp, Dr. Karlene Lipp, Dr. Carly Lipp