Dr. Carrie Lipp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carrie Lipp?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Carrie Lipp?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2013

great doctor

Mrs. Lipp was a very good doctor. Sad to see her go, We left the practice when she did because not one was able to measure up to her one-on-one personalized concern and caring for her little patients. She took the time to follow up and took care of the little details. I really loved this place then ; now its just a routine and about billing you. That's why we left. lots of pecks and advice from this doctor. loved her and miss her.

February 1st, 2012

Great "bedside" manners

We moved from out of state one month ago and selected this the office due to the proximity to our house and because it was covered under our insurance. Got a call from the school saying my daughter had a fever, sore throat and threw up in class. I suspected my daughter had strep, so called the dr. office. We got an appointment within two hours. Dr. Lipp was assigned to us. She was very friendly and took time to talk to my daughter about her fears of being new in school and embarrassed about getting sick in front of her new classmates. Dr. Lipp told a story that made my daughter feel less embarrassed. She also eased my daughter's fear of getting her throat swabbed. Very pleased with Dr. Lipp and the entire office staff. Office even had a movie playing in the waiting room. My daughter was disappointed to be called so quickly because the movie entertained her.

October 17th, 2011

Love Dr. Lipp

We have been going to Dr. Lipp for 2 years now. Dr. Lipp is an amazing pediatrician. She is caring, spends extensive time examining, talking, and answering questions. We can always get a same day sick appointment. Highly recommend.

September 25th, 2014