Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carrie Loftiss
Dr. Carrie Loftiss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tupelo, MS, with other offices in Tupelo, MS and Gulfport, MS (and 5 other locations). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Loftiss is affiliated with North Mississippi Medical Center-Tupelo. She speaks English.
Dr. Carrie Loftiss has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carrie Loftiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tupelo, MS.
Dr. Richard Heard
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Tupelo, MS 0 mi8
Dr. Derreck Menefee
Tupelo, MS 0 mi18
Dr. Cynthia Owens
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Tupelo, MS 0 mi37