A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Lundeen-Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Lundeen-Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lundeen-Young
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lundeen-Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Lundeen-Young, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundeen-Young graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lundeen-Young has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie A Lundeen-Young MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carrie A. Lundeen-Young practice?
- Dr. Carrie Lundeen-Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Lundeen-Young practices Family Medicine near Keene, NH.
See Keene Family Physicians.