A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Mendoza, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Mendoza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie D Mendoza MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carrie D. Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Carrie Mendoza has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Mendoza practices Emergency Medicine near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO and Castle Rock, CO.
See Englewood Emergency Physicians.