A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Miller Baichi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller Baichi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Miller Baichi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller Baichi graduated from New York University.
Dr. Miller Baichi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Nicole Miller Baichi MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carrie N. Miller Baichi practice?
- Dr. Carrie Miller Baichi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Miller Baichi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennett Square, PA.
See Exton Internists and Exton Gastroenterologists.