A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Miller Baichi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller Baichi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Baichi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Miller Baichi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller Baichi graduated from New York University.
Dr. Miller Baichi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Nicole Miller Baichi MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carrie N. Miller Baichi practice?
- Dr. Carrie Miller Baichi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Miller Baichi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennett Square, PA.
See Exton Internists and Exton Gastroenterologists.