A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Moss is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Moss, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Moss has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Renee Moss MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Carrie R. Moss practice?
- Dr. Carrie Moss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Moss practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Williamsburg, VA.
See Williamsburg Physiatrists.