A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Moss is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moss
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Moss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Moss, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Moss has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Renee Moss MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Carrie R. Moss practice?
- Dr. Carrie Moss has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Moss practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Williamsburg, VA.
See Williamsburg Physiatrists.