A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Nichols, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nichols accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carrie J. Nichols practice?
Dr. Carrie Nichols practices Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles Urgent Care Centers, and Los Angeles General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Nichols, Dr. Charlotte Nichols, Dr. Carla Nichols, Dr. Cari Nichols, Dr. Charline Nichols, Dr. Charmaine Nichols, Dr. Karlene Nichols, Dr. Carly Nichols