A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Norman-Campanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Norman-Campanelli, Pediatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Norman-Campanelli, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman-Campanelli graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Norman-Campanelli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Ann Norman-Campanelli DO is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carrie A. Norman-Campanelli practice?
- Dr. Carrie Norman-Campanelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Norman-Campanelli practices Pediatrics near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Pediatricians.