A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Paine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Paine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Paine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Paine graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Paine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Gembler Paine MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carrie G. Paine practice?
- Dr. Carrie Paine has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Paine practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Primary Care Doctors and Lubbock Sports Medicine Doctors.