Dr. Carrie Paine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carrie Paine?

June 28th, 2016

HORRIBLE

TERRIBLE. I've visited her twice now. Both times I had to wait 2 or more hours to see her and she has spent a total of maybe five minutes in the room both times. I went in for what I thought to be either a cyst or a boil on my stomach. Her nurse came in asked all the proper questions, looked at the affected area and took out all the tools that would be needed to drain the boil. When she came in she automatically said "I wont be draining the boil" this was even before she saw the infected area. I proceeded to show her just what was wrong she automatically said it was a Staph Infection. When me and my mother proceeded to ask what exactly staph was she was reluctant to answer honestly. She stated that it was a bacteria that finds its way in to any cut or break in the skin and causes the infection. She said it was no cause for worry and quickly dismissed any other questions in what I'm guessing, a hurry to get off since we came in and hour before closing time. She prescribed me some antibiotics and me and my mother both found it odd that she gave no real information about what staph infection is and the causes and effects. She basically made it sound as if it was just some tiny cold. Once home I talked to a family member who had a staph infection and had to have it removed because it had infected her blood stream and grew to the size of a baseball on her leg. I informed her of what the doctor said and how the doctor had told me that I could continue to drain it myself at home. She immediately told me not to touch it and leave it alone due to further infection. Once off the phone I looked up facts about staph and found that it is highly contagious simply by touching another person, and also in some cases it can even become deadly.. This of course was never mentioned to me, I brought my 11 month old child with me to the visit and you would think that she would have the common courteously of warning me to be careful around my child and that its HIGHLY contagious and in some cases DEADLY. She did not say that I need to take precautions to frequently wash my hands and not mess with the blister. Instead she encouraged me to continue to try to pop it to get more puss out which made no sense because if the puss needs to come out why did she not do her job and remove it. She told her nurse to give me a small cup of antibacterial soup to scrub with and told me I could buy the soap at most drug stores in town. Thankfully her assistant brought me a full tube of it and told me to sneak it out as if she would get in trouble for actually helping a patient. If I could give zero as a star I would.. I strongly recommend finding a new doctor or not to choose this one. -One VERY mad mommy

December 23rd, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff!!!

December 22nd, 2015

My family loves Dr Paine and her staff.

December 10th, 2015

Awesome

I had heard great things about Dr. Paine. I took both of my girls to her. She was awesome! she listened to them and talked to them in depth about all their questions. She truly cared. I am so glad to find her!

October 22nd, 2015

I love Dr. Paine. She's so personable and attentive!

January 7th, 2015

Great Dr!

November 18th, 2011

Dr. Paine is cheerful, attentive, thorough, and caring. She takes the time to listen to you and asks questions to clarify. She makes sure to include your input in making treatment decisions. Dr. Paine provides excellent follow through being diligent in treating until a problem is resolved. She is encouraging when treatment may be difficult or prolonged. She is also proactive in preventing possible problems. I am so very glad I switched doctors and would highly recommend her!!

November 29th, 2010

"Second to None" Physician

Dr. Paine is a great doctor who is not only knowledgeable but dependable. She will look at your entire medical spectrum and decide what is best for you. I travel two hours just to see her! She is a top pick!

June 22nd, 2010

Great Doctor

Dr Carrie Paine is a great doctor, you can not find someone better. I had been hunting years for a good doctor, and have found her to be personable, friendly, caring and everything else you want in a doctor. I high recommend her.

April 14th, 2017