Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Stage 3 cancer survivor  |  show details
by Angela Villegas on Jul 9th, 2013

I am a stage 3 cancer survivor. Once I went into remission my oncologist said I had to find a PCP. I went thru 3 Drs before I found Dr. Carrie Paine. The other drs didn't listen to me. One dr allowed her nurse to try to access my port (central line to my heart) without any experience. Dr Paine loves me & all of her patients. I had a place on my shoulder that I was concerned about. The other drs said it was nothing to worry about. Dr Paine immediately got me into a dermatologist & yes it was skin cancer. I have recommended Dr Paine to everyone I know & they have all been very pleased with her. Thank you Dr Carrie Paine for all the love & care you've given me in a time when I needed to know I am in good hands. I pray blessings on you, your family, your staff & career... Sincerely, Angela Villegas

|  Most "AMAZING" Doctor ever  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

JI saw first saw Dr. Paine in urgent care October 2008 , had I had not seen her then I would be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life . I had seen several doctors before her that said I would be fine in a week or two. Dr. Paine and her knowledge saved me that day. I will always be grateful for her. After seeing Dr. Paine I immediatelly switched my whole family to her care and she has served them as well as me. SHe deserves more than some stars she is way beyond that. Qmay God bless every step shes in life

|  show details
Nov 18th, 2011

Dr. Paine is cheerful, attentive, thorough, and caring. She takes the time to listen to you and asks questions to clarify. She makes sure to include your input in making treatment decisions. Dr. Paine provides excellent follow through being diligent in treating until a problem is resolved. She is encouraging when treatment may be difficult or prolonged. She is also proactive in preventing possible problems. I am so very glad I switched doctors and would highly recommend her!!

|  "Second to None" Physician  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2010

Dr. Paine is a great doctor who is not only knowledgeable but dependable. She will look at your entire medical spectrum and decide what is best for you. I travel two hours just to see her! She is a top pick!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2010

Dr Carrie Paine is a great doctor, you can not find someone better. I had been hunting years for a good doctor, and have found her to be personable, friendly, caring and everything else you want in a doctor. I high recommend her.