Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carrie Redlich
Dr. Carrie Redlich, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Redlich is affiliated with Yale Medical Group and Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Redlich has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carrie Redlich has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Carrie Redlich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Amir Mohammad
Hospitalist, Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT11
Dr. Seppo Rinne
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
New Haven, CT10
Dr. Rafael Lefkowitz
Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine
New Haven, CT7