Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carrie Ruzal-Shapiro
Dr. Carrie Ruzal-Shapiro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Ruzal-Shapiro is affiliated with New York Presbyterian / Westchester, Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center and NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia. She speaks English.
Dr. Carrie Ruzal-Shapiro has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Carrie Ruzal-Shapiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.