A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Schaefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Schaefer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Schaefer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaefer graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Schaefer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie M Schaefer MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carrie M. Schaefer practice?
- Dr. Carrie Schaefer has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Schaefer practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Radiologists and Mesa Pediatric Specialists.