A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Sims, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sims has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sims accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carrie A. Sims practice?
Dr. Carrie Sims practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and West Reading, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Sims, Dr. Cari Sims, Dr. Carla Sims, Dr. Carlene Sims, Dr. Carlota Sims, Dr. Carlotta Sims, Dr. Carly Sims, Dr. Carlyn Sims