A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Sims is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Sims, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Sims has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Adelia Sims MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Carrie A. Sims practice?
- Dr. Carrie Sims has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Sims practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.