A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Soder is Excellent. Dr. Soder has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Soder, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Soder graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Soder has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Soder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carrie R. Soder practice?
Dr. Carrie Soder practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Westerville, OH.
See Dublin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Soder, Dr. Charlotte Soder, Dr. Carla Soder, Dr. Cari Soder, Dr. Charline Soder, Dr. Charmaine Soder, Dr. Karlene Soder, Dr. Carly Soder