A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Sopata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Sopata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sopata
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sopata Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Dr. Sopata has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie E Sopata MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carrie E. Sopata practice?
- Dr. Carrie Sopata has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Sopata practices General Practice and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville General Practitioners and Charlottesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.