A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Stewart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Stewart, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Stewart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie J Stewart MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Carrie J. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Carrie Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Stewart practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Physiatrists.