A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Stewart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Stewart, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie J Stewart MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Carrie J. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Carrie Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Stewart practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Physiatrists.