inactive

Carrie R Swigart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

July 29th, 2013
Broken Wrist
I also broke my wrist of vacation where they placed it in a cast. On return Dr. Swigart did surgery & also a very excellent job. Almost full mobility and no pain a couple of years on. Would highly recommend and go back to for any hand or wrist probkems.

July 6th, 2012
would highly recommend her
I had a broken wrist from vacation and when I got back I went to her. She showed me on my xray where it needed fixing. A plate a screws were put in, she did a great job and you can hardly tell I have a scar. I also explained to her during my followups that I had pain on the top and side of my wrist. She didn't just ignore that, she had me do an MRI to see why. It showed that I had some torn cartilage. We decided to fix this, once in there it was discovered that it was torn across the wrist as well, MRI didn't show this, but it was found during surgery. She fixed that and things have improved so much. I think she is an excellent physician and a very caring doctor.

December 30th, 2009
very talented - would highly recommend her!