A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Sylvester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Sylvester is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sylvester
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sylvester Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Sylvester, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sylvester graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Elizabeth Sylvester MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carrie E. Sylvester practice?
- Dr. Carrie Sylvester has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Sylvester practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians, Seattle Psychiatrists, and Seattle Child Psychiatrists.