A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Sylvester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Sylvester is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Sylvester, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sylvester graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Elizabeth Sylvester MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carrie E. Sylvester practice?
- Dr. Carrie Sylvester has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carrie Sylvester practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Auburn, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Auburn Pediatricians, Auburn Psychiatrists, and Auburn Child Psychiatrists.