A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Walters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Walters, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Walters has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Lou Walters MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carrie L. Walters practice?
- Dr. Carrie Walters has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Walters practices Neurological Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurological Surgeons.