A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrol Wheat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrol Wheat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wheat
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Wheat Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheat graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wheat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrol E Wheat DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carrol E. Wheat practice?
- Dr. Carrol Wheat has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrol Wheat practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.