A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrol Wheat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrol Wheat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wheat
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Wheat Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheat graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wheat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrol E Wheat DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carrol E. Wheat practice?
- Dr. Carrol Wheat has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrol Wheat practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.