Some ratings provided by DrScore.
if you have hours upon hours to waste i guess he's ok show details if you have hours upon hours to waste i guess he's ok
Apr 22nd, 2015

horribly run office average better than a 2 hour wait. receptionist knew the dr. was 3 hours behind schedule and 7-8 patients ahead of me didn't tell me and stuck me in a room for over 2 hours until I came out to find out what was going on. I was not even checked on for over 2 hours. After I come out and start questioning what was going on I was told it would be at least another hour, that is when I left. Could have easily rescheduled.

Only if you have lots of time to waste show details Only if you have lots of time to waste
Feb 9th, 2015

If you have time to wait all day until they get around to you Dr. Boone is OK, but his staff is terrible. You can expect a 3 hour wait every time and the staff will lie to you and tell you they are on time, so you won't reschedule. I was left in a room for over 2 hours and never checked on or updated as to what was going on until I got up to go check and was told it would be another hour. I had argue with the office manager and demanded my file and walked out. I had an initial visit that was 3 hours that I wrote off to being a “New Patient” but after getting and MRI and going for a follow up visit and being ignored for 2 hours in and exam room after waiting in the reception area for over an hour, that was just too much.

Nov 1st, 2012

best doctor ever

Doctor misdiagnosed a torn ACL. show details Doctor misdiagnosed a torn ACL.
Apr 7th, 2012

Doctor mis diagnosed a completely torn ACL and damaged miniscus. Took xray only and saidit was minor MCL strain. Didn't recommend MRI or PT. After 5 weeks of RICE and no improvement I order my own MRI. Dr Boone says ACL stretched out but surgery up to me. Go seenew Doctor who rushes me to surgery the day after. Even the in house MRI at Dr Boones office was not complete. Tgere was extensive bleeding and damage tobe repaired. Dr Boone was negligent and had me waste 5 weeks whereI should have had surgery right away. He should have ordered an MRI right away and been able to diagnose a completely torn ACL.