General Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist, Surgeons
Fondren Orthopedic Group
520 Blossom St
Webster, TX 77598
281-332-9537
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  show details
Nov 1st, 2012

best doctor ever

|  Doctor misdiagnosed a torn ACL.  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2012

Doctor mis diagnosed a completely torn ACL and damaged miniscus. Took xray only and saidit was minor MCL strain. Didn't recommend MRI or PT. After 5 weeks of RICE and no improvement I order my own MRI. Dr Boone says ACL stretched out but surgery up to me. Go seenew Doctor who rushes me to surgery the day after. Even the in house MRI at Dr Boones office was not complete. Tgere was extensive bleeding and damage tobe repaired. Dr Boone was negligent and had me waste 5 weeks whereI should have had surgery right away. He should have ordered an MRI right away and been able to diagnose a completely torn ACL.

|  Great Physician AWESOME Bedside Manner  |  show details
by mlgallion on Aug 20th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Robert Boone has 31 years in practice and is a great orthopedic surgeon. I believe that it is his bedside manner that continues to grow his practice by leaps and bounds. He appears to have a special heart for the elderly and ability to calm them even when they are in pain. Great doctor and Incredible Dedicated Man to his patients.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  show details
by swingdancer202003 on Jul 6th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. B. Boone did surgery on my knee. When I went for my after-surgery check up, after waiting an hour, I went to check on what was wrong. I was told that a 1-3 hour wait was "built in" to my appointment time and there was still someone ahead of me. I t

Read Full Review at citysearch.com