A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carroll Bucko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carroll Bucko, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carroll Bucko, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bucko graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bucko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carroll Dennis Bucko MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carroll D. Bucko practice?
- Dr. Carroll Bucko has 1 office location.
Dr. Carroll Bucko practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons and San Diego Plastic Surgeons.