A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carroll English:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carroll English is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. English
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. English Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carroll English, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. English graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. English has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carroll Allen English MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carroll A. English practice?
- Dr. Carroll English has 1 office location.
Dr. Carroll English practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Orthopedic Surgeons.