A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carroll English:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carroll English is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. English
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carroll English, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. English graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. English has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carroll Allen English MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carroll A. English practice?
- Dr. Carroll English has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carroll English practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Farmington, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Farmington Orthopedic Surgeons.