A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carroll Fowlkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carroll Fowlkes is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowlkes graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Fowlkes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carroll Harris Fowlkes DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carroll H. Fowlkes practice?
- Dr. Carroll Fowlkes has 1 office location.
Dr. Carroll Fowlkes practices Emergency Medicine near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Emergency Physicians.